Monday, July 26, 2010

38 weeks 6 days- and ready to go!

We are officially 38 weeks and 6 days along, and ready to go!  We saw the doctors today, and they are inducing tomorrow morning.  Yeah!  I am so nervous.  Joey is really excited.  We are going to try to get some sleep tonight, but I know we will both be tossing and turning all night in anticipation. 

Tomorrow is my 27th birthday... I turn 27, on the 27 and if all goes well I will get to share my birthday with Tank and Dozer!  What a great "Golden Brithday!"  Two babies!  Aunt Cheryl Perpetua predicts that we will have two 7lb babies- now wouldn't that just be weird?  I'd have to play the lotto- 27 might be our new lucky number!

I can't wait to post pictures of the boys!  We are so excited to meet them!  Thank you all for your support, prayers, and love through this pregnancy.  We are very blessed to have such great people in our lives!

Joey at week 39- yes that is Oscar under his shirt!!!  Check out his feet!
Momma day before giving birth!

Last dinner together before we meet our boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment