Wednesday, July 21, 2010

38 Weeks?!?!?!

I am now officially 38 weeks and 1 day pregnant. Joey and I are in shock that these boys are still hanging on! We went to the doctor yesterday, and were told that I am now 2cm dilated, 80% effaced, and Tank is still in labor station 0. So I made a little progress, but not enough to go into labor yet. Much to my dismay, the doctor said that there is no medical reason to induce just yet (my mental sanity doesn’t count as a medical reason- I asked). Both Tank and Dozer are healthy boys. We have another appointment on Monday (if we’re still pregnant), and we will schedule induction then if necessary. So until Monday, I am left wondering will these guys ever come or will they continue to hang out in Hotel Uterus forever?


In the meantime, I am trying to stop obsessing and find some inner peace. I want these two little guys to come into a peaceful- not stressed out environment. So I am trying to stop being consumed over when they will come, and enjoy a few days of rest.  The problem is I am just really not a relaxed person... I am type A all the way.  So while I am trying to relax-  please send good “Go into Labor vibes” my way!!!

This is Joey's week 38 picture.  His pregnancy bread has fully grown in.  He is ready to meet his little guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment