Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Wedding Shower, A Baby Shower, and 31 Weeks Along


This past weekend, we traveled to Philadelphia for Whitney’s wedding shower and my baby shower! It was such a great weekend! Luckily for us the doctors gave us clearance to go as long as we stopped every hour to walk around, and to wear those tight circulation promoting socks. We followed doctor’s orders, and the car ride wasn’t too bad! I am so happy I went! The wedding shower was great! My friends were so excited to see my belly bump; I think I had a hand on my belly all weekend. Fortunately, Tank and Dozer didn’t disappoint and they kicked the entire weekend- greeting their many aunts! The baby shower was also great. My mom took inspiration from Tank’s little feet, and had baby feet shaped cookies, and Philly Soft Pretzels (my favorite) in the shape of a foot baked by my Uncle Mark’s pretzel bakery. Thanks Uncle Mark! They were delicious!


Below are a few pictures from Whit’s wedding shower and my baby shower.










Throughout the pregnancy, Joey and I have wanted pictures to capture this moment in time. My cousin Brittany was able to capture a few great shots. Below is a preview- they are great! I can’t wait to see the final photos.








Lastly, I am now 31 weeks! Yeah! We went to the doctor yesterday, and everything looks good. I am measuring at what a singleton momma would at 36 weeks. They say both babies are about 3lbs, the size of four navel oranges each! I can’t believe I am carrying 8 navel oranges in my belly. They have also been moving a lot. I am going to try to capture some of their movements on film. It is really cool to watch my stomach dance.





No comments:

Post a Comment