Sunday, June 13, 2010

32 Weeks!




I am now 32 weeks pregnant, and things are going well! The babies are kicking like crazy- which surprises me because I thought by now they’d be out of room. The doctors say I am measuring like a singleton mother would at 38 weeks… so they are definitely growing. I have another ultrasound on Tuesday to check their growth. Fingers crossed that they are on track!!


Joey and I have been using our new video camera. We were able to catch my belly moving- now I just need to figure out how to upload video so I can share it with you all.


Also the nursery is almost done! We are going to put the finishing touches on it this week- so I will post some pictures for you all to see. I made wall art- yes I know- I am not crafty at all, but I wanted to do something for their room that matched their bedding, and pull it all together…so I bought picture frames from Michaels and painted them the color of their bedding (navy and green). Joey is going to hang them today so hopefully they won’t look stupid:). A goal of mine for this week is to get their car seats installed. I have made an appointment with the fire department to have them train me the proper way. I know Joey can install them, but I just want to be sure we are doing it properly. I am definitely nesting, but it feels good to get everything together. My yoga teacher always says that when you start scrubbing the base boards, you know labor is coming soon- well, I have not gotten there yet, maybe because I can’t bend down far enough to reach the base boards, but the other nesting instincts have kicked in!

No comments:

Post a Comment