Saturday, January 22, 2011

One Year Ago Today...



At approximately 3:30pm exactly a year ago, Joey and I found out we were having twins.  I am really nostalgic today... because the day I found out I was having twins, was a important and life changing as the day I found out I was pregnant.  As I sit here and type this blog entry one handed (Tyler is in the other) all I can think about is how extremely grateful I am to have these two amazing boys in my life.  I am humbled daily by how extremely lucky we are to have two healthy boys.  They enrich my life in a way I cannot describe.  Its been almost six months since their birth, and I cannot imagine life without my two lil men. 

3 comments:

  1. Lauren, What a special day! The boys are too precious for words! Can't wait to see y'all again soon! Claire

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so precious! Had fun hanging out with them today. See you soon. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little men are growing so fast its unbelievable I remember finding out that news like it was yesterday! I miss you all!

    ReplyDelete