Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Two Weeks Old!!

Well- we survived our first two weeks with these little guys.  I must admit, it has been a lot harder than I ever imagined.  I could not have possibly survived without the help of our families.  We are so fortunate to have great help.  Mom-mom, Grammy, Pap, Aunt Rochelle, and Aunt Whitney have all taken late night shifts allowing Joey and I to get some sleep.  Even with all the help, Joey and I are still sleep deprived... but in our sleep deprived state we have still found time to help some fun with our little men...

On Saturday we went to Carter Mountain, a local vineyard and orchard with Mom-mom, Aunt Rochelle, and Aunt Whitney. They boys were dressed to impress, and surprisingly they were so well behaved. They slept the entire time! We had a blast! After nine months of not drinking wine, I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the wine tasting. I am breast feeding so I only did the tasting and had a small glass if wine, but I would by lying if I didn't admit that it crossed my mind that maybe the wine would help them sleep through the night. Well, it didn't work. They were still fussy at night, but I guess it was worth a try.
Boys at the Vineyard

Aunt Whit and Austin
Aunt Rochelle and Tyler in his "Vineyard Get-up"




Today, we are expecting some more company- the Swindells family.  I am so excited for the boys to meet their cousins.  I can't wait to snap a few pictures of them all together!!!

2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! The boys are just sooo adorable. I love the picture of you holding both of them at the same time. You are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful family!!!! You all look great! We can't wait to meet them~

    ReplyDelete