Monday, April 26, 2010

Baby Shower

Trey (Karen's son 4 months) & Rylan (Amber's son 3months)

THEY ARE REALLY HEAVY TO HOLD TOGETHER!






Practicing for two!


Elizabeth & Me- she is due May 20th with a baby boy, Cullen! I think the three of them are going to be great friends!












I am huge!!





It is weird to be the pregnant one, usually it is Karen!


Above are a few pictures of this past weekend. I had a baby shower in Virginia! It was the most relaxing baby shower I've ever been to! They had a masseuse, and everyone got a massage (I got two)! It was amazing! They also had a pickle bar (my favorite), and lots of other tasty treats! Thank you girls for throwing the shower! I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. Lauren, you look amazing! I love your belly and I love you. Wish I could have been there... miss you!
    Tarrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of you practicing for 2!! Think about how strong your arms will be after lifting those baby boys everyday!! We are going to take you on a arm wresteling tour before this is all over!! LOL

    ReplyDelete